These Vessels came from my desire to create a cover for a mason jars that protects the jars from breaking or clanging together while sailing on my boat.

As I discovered the different geometries in the patterns of the weavings, I became interested in the intention of use of the vessels based on the meanings in Sacred Geometry

Together with the rich history of knot tying in sailing and the mysticism inherent in sailing lore through the practice of sailing the globe and navigating by the stars, these vessels will carry you on your travels.

Mason Jars are practical, recyclable, and re-useable and can provide an alternative to paper, plastic and styrofoam cups.

Mason Jars and the Masonic traditions from which their name is shared, honor the wisdom of Sacred Geometry as the building block for meaning in architecture and design

Sunday

biorhythm, happy go lucky

The two previous posts have been about disclaimers.  I find disclaimers unnecessary (and funny) because I believe everything will work out for the best regardless of our intentions.  And, I find disclaimers suspicious because it seems the person writing the disclaimer has the intention that everything will work out for them only. . .   So why have an intention,  doesn't fatalism just trump intention?
Going with the flow.  That is the way to go.  But after reading some biorhythm charts,  I discovered the three biorhythms;  Physical (24 days),  Emotional (28 days), and Intellectual (33 days) will not align to the same point it was at our birth for 59.2 years!  It is almost like the biorhythm people are telling us that everything will work out, but only after we have gone through every possible wave pattern interaction, up, down, and in-between. . .  Yeah, I know, but, but I want to be in the flow right now!  The biorhythm people have the disclaimer right ( they say everything will work out. . .e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y.)

It takes the adoption of a spiritual practice to alter the flow that a non-spiritual person calls fatalist.  If a yogi can alter her breathing rate, heart rate etc, then it is possible to alter our biorhythms and align them so we are in the flow.  I find this kind of like surfing a wave:  the effort it takes to catch a wave is most usefully applied as a wave approaches.  The reason I find biorhythm rates interesting is because they almost exactly align with my conventions for using the honey vessel, fibonacci vessel and mantra vessels.  (I will have a lot of explaining to do here, but for the time being, just believe me--it is true)*

Therefore,

 1.  Use a     HONEY VESSEL  with the intention to help align your self    PHYSICALLY

2.          "            FIBONACCI                       "                                        EMOTIONALLY

3.        "                 MANTRA                           "                               INTELLECTUALLY




* long tedious explanation removed in the interest of brevity