These Vessels came from my desire to create a cover for a mason jars that protects the jars from breaking or clanging together while sailing on my boat.

As I discovered the different geometries in the patterns of the weavings, I became interested in the intention of use of the vessels based on the meanings in Sacred Geometry

Together with the rich history of knot tying in sailing and the mysticism inherent in sailing lore through the practice of sailing the globe and navigating by the stars, these vessels will carry you on your travels.

Mason Jars are practical, recyclable, and re-useable and can provide an alternative to paper, plastic and styrofoam cups.

Mason Jars and the Masonic traditions from which their name is shared, honor the wisdom of Sacred Geometry as the building block for meaning in architecture and design

Monday

Is a vessel of intention a lifeboat?

For a psychonaut, I think so.  It is open source-- available to anyone, and it is a real solution to the alternative which is a sinking ship.  Each strand in a vessel of intention leads to a resolution which connects the whole, each and every one of us; without ecological undesirability or short-gevity; and, to the benefit of everyone.  Rescue yourself. What greater symbol can accompany you on your journeys?
Psychonautics (from the Greek ψυχή (psychē "soul/spirit/mind") and ναύτης (naútēs "sailor/navigator")—a sailor of the mind/soul)[1] 
when making vessels I use a technique in meditation referred to as psychonautics.  Although I do not condone risky behaviour such as abusing illegal drugs, I see no difference in engaging in other risky activities such as surfing in waters where there is a known prescence of great white sharks or going to sleep at night in a boat while under full sail and  by myself (activities which I do) these activities remove    us into a mindset where mental chatter cannot exist and therefor we can begin to observe

No comments: